Taprite Secondary Pass-Thru Dual CO2 Regulator (60 PSI) [T1672ST-2N]
The Taprite secondary pass-thru regulator is equipped with 5/16" barbs on both the inlet and outlets, ensuring a secure and efficient connection.
With a gauge range of up to 60 PSI, this regulator keeps you well-informed of the pressure levels, complemented by a pressure relief valve expertly set at a range of 55 to 60 PSIG.
Boasting robust brass bodies and durable polycarbonate bonnets, this regulator is built to withstand rigorous usage and provide long-lasting performance.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-60 PSIG.
- Taprite secondary regulators are designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle Co2
- Pass-Thru design allows full pass-thru through the body
- Polycorbonate Bonnet
- 5/16" OD barbed inlet (Right hand thread)
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT (Right hand thread)
- 5/16" OD barbed shut-off valve outlets (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-50 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field
- Comes with wall mounting brackets
- 0-60 PSI low pressure gauges (Right Hand Thread)