Taprite Primary High Pressure CO2 Regulator #T5741PMHPBK-01
Ensure optimum performance and safety with the Taprite Primary High Pressure CO2 Regulator. A vital addition to your inventory, this robust regulator is specifically engineered to withstand high pressure levels in gas tanks. Experience enhanced precision in serving and carbonation operations by effortlessly connecting secondary regulators. With a remarkable working pressure of up to 120 PSI, rest assured that you'll maintain consistent pressure levels when utilizing high pressure tanks for your kegerator or brewery.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 126-134 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- CGA320 Inlet (Left hand thread)
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up.
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- Outlet fittings feature a 1/4" barb shutoff for 1/4" ID tubing (Right hand thread)
- Working pressure range is 0-120psi.
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- 60lb (Right hand thread) and 2000lb (Left hand thread) Gauges