Taprite Primary High Pressure CO2 Regulator (160 & 2000 PSI) [T5741WMHP]
Featuring a 1/4" MFL inlet and outlet, this CO2 regulator by Taprite ensures efficient high-pressure performance.
With gauge readings at 160 and 2000 PSI, this regulator offers a working pressure range of 0 to 120, ensuring optimal control.
Designed with a safety pressure relief set between 126 to 134 PSIG, this regulator provides added security for worry-free operation.
Crafted with a robust Brass body and a durable Zinc bonnet, this regulator is well-equipped to handle the demands of higher pressures.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 126-130 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle CO2.
- Polycorbonate Bonnet
- 1/4" Flared Inlet (Left hand thread)
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- 1/4" male flared outlet (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-120 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field
- Mounting bracket on each unit
- 0-160 PSI low pressure gauges (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-2000 PSI high pressure gauge (Left Hand Thread)
- 7 5/8" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall