Taprite Primary Low Pressure Nitrogen Regulator (30 & 3000 PSI) [742HPN-30]
Introducing the Taprite low-pressure nitrogen regulator, a reliable solution designed to meet your needs.
Featuring gauges that accurately display the pressure at 30 and 3000 PSI, this regulator is made with a sturdy Brass body and a durable Zinc bonnet.
Equipped with a CGA580 inlet and an RHT duckbill shut-off valve with a 5/16" barb outlet, this regulator ensures a secure connection and efficient performance.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-60 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle Nitrogen, Argon and blended Beer gas.
- Durable Zinc Bonnet will not strip or break like polycorbonate (plastic)
- CGA580 Inlet (Left hand thread)
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- 5/16" Barbed Duckbill shut off valve outlet (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-50 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- 0-30 PSI low pressure gauge (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-3000 PSI high pressure gauge (Left Hand Thread)
- 7 5/8" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall