Taprite Double Primary High Pressure CO2 Regulator (100, 160, & 2000 PSI) [T8871-6]
A premium primary Co2 regulator designed for use with up to 2 kegs, manufactured by Taprite.
The pressure gauge at the input indicates pressures of up to 2000 PSI, while the outlets display readings of 160 PSI and 100 PSI respectively (the first outlet showcases a reading of 160 PSI). Both the inlet and outlet fittings are conveniently sized at 1/4" MFL, facilitating quick line changes without requiring any cutting. Additionally, it is accompanied by a 6-foot long tubing assembly for connecting to a CGA320 tank.
Boasting mounting brackets at the rear of each regulator body, this model offers a working pressure range of 0 to 120 PSI and is equipped with a safety relief valve preset to activate at pressures ranging from 126 to 130 PSIG.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 126-130 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle CO2.
- Polycorbonate Bonnet
- 1/4" Flared Inlet (Left hand thread)
- 6' HP Hose that attaches to CGA320 outlets
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- 1/4" male flared outlet (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-120 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field
- Mounting bracket on each unit
- 0-100 PSI high pressure gauges (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-160 PSI high pressure gauges (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-2000 PSI high pressure gauge (Left Hand Thread)
- 10 3/4" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall