Hanna Instruments Checker pH Meter
The pH meter provides speedy and precise readings ranging from 0 to 14 pH. This portable unit has a battery life of 3000 hours. The pH electrode can be effortlessly detached and replaced, although caution should be exercised as the sensor at the base of the electrode is highly delicate and should not be touched. The package includes 2 sets of cleaning solution, 2 sets of pH 4.01 solution, and 2 sets of pH 7.01 solution.
- pH Meter
- pH 7.01 Buffer Solution (12mL) x2
- pH 4.01 Buffer Solution (12mL) x2
- Cleaning Solution (12mL)
- Single-line LCD display screen
- Compact pH tester fits narrow
- Replaceable electrode with screw connector
- Manual two-point calibration through trimmers for custom calibration
- Low power demand for extended battery life
- Model Number: HI 98103
- Total Length: 7"
- Probe Diameter: 3/8"
Please Note: 3 x LR44 Batteries required. Batteries are NOT included.