Taprite High Pressure Primary Regulator (160 & 2000PSI) #T5741PMHPBK
Designed for longevity, the Taprite primary regulator is crafted with durability in mind. Its impressive 160 PSI and 2000 PSI gauges empower it to handle elevated pressures effortlessly. Enjoy effortless pressure control with the conveniently adjustable dial. Compatible with standard CGA-320 CO2 tanks and 1/4" MFL fittings, its input and output fittings cater to your needs with seamless precision.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 126-134 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle Co2.
- Polycorbonate Bonnet
- Black Cap
- CGA320 Inlet (Left hand thread)
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- 1/4" male flared outlet (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-120PSI
- Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- 0-160 PSI high pressure gauge (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-2000 PSI high pressure gauge (Left Hand Thread)
- 7 5/8" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall