Taprite Quad Secondary CO2 Regulator (60PSI) #T1694ST
Do you have a collection of four kegs, each containing a different type of beer that requires a specific pressure setting for the utmost enjoyment? No need to fret, as the Taprite Quad Secondary CO2 Regulator is specifically designed to cater to such scenarios.
Offering the trademark Taprite dependability and robustness, this secondary regulator serves as the cornerstone of your kegerator or serving area, enabling you to pour the perfect pint from each keg currently in your system.
For the discerning homebrewer or bar proprietor seeking an uncomplicated and logical solution, this regulator provides multiple settings to ensure an optimal draft beer experience.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-60 PSIG.
- Taprite secondary regulators are designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle Co2
- Polycorbonate Bonnet
- 5/16" OD barbed inlet (Right hand thread)
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT (Right hand thread)
- 5/16" OD barbed shut-off valve outlets (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-50 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field
- Comes with wall mounting brackets
- 0-60 PSI low pressure gauges (Right Hand Thread)