Taprite Low Pressure T Bar Regulator (30 & 2000PSI) #3741-BR-30MT
The Taprite Low Pressure T-Bar Regulator is constructed from durable forged brass, ensuring long-lasting quality. Additionally, its solid body mass acts as a heat sink during gas dispensing.
Equipped with a manual external pressure release valve, this regulator safeguards the entire system in situations where pressure exceeds acceptable levels.
This regulator boasts a working pressure range of 0 to 30 PSI and is equipped with a standard CGA320 inlet. Its 1600 ball type shut-off outlet features a 5/16 inch barbed fitting.
Featuring 30 PSI and 2000 PSI gauges, you can easily monitor your serving pressure and remaining gas volume with precision.
- T-handle to adjust pressure
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-60 PSIG. Alternatively it has a integrated manual pressure relief valve.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle Co2.
- Durable Zinc Bonnet will not strip or break like polycorbonate (plastic)
- CGA320 Inlet (Left hand thread)
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- 5/16" OD barb shut off valve with check (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-50 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- 0-30 PSI low pressure gauge (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-2000 PSI high pressure gauge (Left Hand Thread)
- 7 5/8" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall