Taprite Primary High Pressure Nitrogen Regulator w/ High Pressure Hose (160 & 3000 PSI) [5741WMHPN-06]
Introducing the high-pressure nitrogen regulator by Taprite, this essential device features a 1/4" MFL input and output for seamless connectivity. The inlet gauge boasts a remarkable 3000 PSI capacity, whereas the outlet gauge goes up to 160 PSI. Ensuring optimum safety, this regulator is equipped with a built-in pressure relief valve set to relieve pressure precisely at 126-130 PSIG. With a generous working pressure range of 0 to 120 PSI, you can trust this regulator to deliver precise results. Plus, its durable zinc bonnet is designed to handle even the highest pressures with ease.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 126-130 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Can handle Nitrogen, Argon and blended Beer gas.
- Durable Zinc Bonnet will not strip or break like polycorbonate (plastic)
- 1/4" Flared Inlet (Left hand thread)
- 6' HP Hose that attaches to CGA580 outlets
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT
- 1/4" male flared outlet (Right hand thread)
- Working Pressure Range 0-120 PSI
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field
- Mounting bracket on each unit
- 0-160 PSI low pressure gauges (Right Hand Thread)
- 0-3000 PSI high pressure gauge (Left Hand Thread)
- 7 5/8" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall