Micro Matic Double In-Line Leak Detector
Introducing the Micro Matic Double In-Line Leak Detector, designed to swiftly and effortlessly detect leaks during the dispensing process, particularly when utilizing 2 kegs.
Functionality of the In-Line Leak Detector:
- Equipped with two separate chambers, each featuring a small plastic float ball.
- As gas flows through the chambers, the floats ascend.
- The magnitude of the gas flow determines the height at which the floats rise within their respective chambers.
- In the absence of beer or other beverages being dispensed, the floats rest at the bottom of the chambers.
- If the floats are elevated while no beverage is being dispensed, it signals a leak, necessitating immediate resolution.
- Easily determine if you have a CO2 or gas leak
- 3/8" OD Hose Barb connections
- Ideal when dispensing from multiple kegs
- Excellent for ensuring a safe brewing environment
- Comes with required mounting hardware as well as labels
- 6" Long by 2 1/2" Wide