Cannular Compact Bench Top Can Seamer
Do you want to start canning your homebrew? We have the answer for you - The Cannular. You can set this up almost anywhere and get your homebrew (or whatever you want) canned and ready.
Compact, durable, and safe to operate in a wet environment. The platform is made out of 304 Stainless Steel, so you don't have to worry about it rusting. The body is made from hammered sheet metal and kept together with stainless steel screws. The rubber feet on the base help keep it stationary, so you don't have to worry about it slipping and sliding while operating, cutting down on potential hazards and accidents. Alternatively, you can secure it directly to a counter, thanks to the built-in brackets near the feet.
The Cannular runs off 24V DC power via the cord and plug included. This cord attaches to an Anderson socket located on the back of the unit, which can be powered through a standard wall socket.
Designed to work with 500ml (16.9 oz) cans, although other sizes are also compatible thanks to the different table spacers available. Should you wish to use the Cannular for sealing 473ml cans, you can place two washers as spacers between the turntable and table spacer.
While we do not carry the cans and lids, you can order them from BSG Canada.
How to use the Cannular:
- Place the lid on top of the can and place the can on the table spacer
- Turn the platform lever at the base clockwise to raise the can towards the seamer
- Press the glowing green button to turn the machine on (the can should begin spinning)
- Push the seaming lever away and hold for 1 - 2 seconds
- Pull the seaming lever towards you and hold for 1 - 2 seconds
- Press the glowing green button to turn the machine off and stop the spinning of the can
- Turn the platform lever counterclockwise to lower the can
Product Code: KL10757