Cannular Compact Bench Top Can Seamer
Do you want to start canning your homebrew? We have the answer for you - The Cannular. You can set this up almost anywhere as it is a very compact unit.
Designed to work with 500ml (16.9 oz) cans, although other sizes are also compatible thanks to the different spacers available. If you are having trouble with cans not sealing you may have to adjust the table height to ensure enough pressure is being applied to the cans when raised.
Compact, durable, and safe to operate in a wet environment. The platform is made out of 304 stainless steel, so you don't have to worry about it rusting. The body is made from hammered sheet metal and kept together with stainless steel screws. The rubber feet on the base helps to keep it stationary so you don't have to worry about it slipping and sliding while operating, cutting down on potential hazards and accidents. Alternatively, you can secure it directly to a counter thanks to the built-in brackets near the feet.
The Cannular runs off of 24V DC power via the cord and plug that is included. This cord attaches to an Anderson socket located on the back of the unit. It can be powered through a standard wall socket.
We do not carry the cans and lids, but you can order them here at BSG Canada.
- Place the lid on top of the can and place the can on the table spacer
- Turn the platform lever at the base clockwise to raise the can towards the seamer
- Press the glowing green button to turn the machine on (the can should begin spinning)
- Push the seaming lever away and hold for 1 - 2 seconds
- Pull the seaming lever towards you and hold for 1 - 2 seconds
- Press the glowing green button to turn the machine off and stop the spinning of the can
- Turn the platform lever counterclockwise to lower the can
- That's it, Enjoy!