Micro Matic Single In-Line Leak Detector
If you worry that you may be experiencing a CO2 leak in your system this Single In-Line Leak Detector from Micro Matic works quickly at detecting leaks.
This product works best when dispensing from a single keg, and it does come with the required mounting hardware and labels.
How does it work:
- The unit contains one chamber with a small plastic float ball.
- When gas is flowing through the chamber the float is lifted up.
- The larger the gas flow the higher the float will lift up inside the chamber.
- If no beer or other beverage is being dispensed then the float will sit at the bottom of the chamber.
- If the ball is floating when no beer is being poured, then you have a leak and you should determine the cause and fix it immediately.
For more information please refer to the Micro Matic user guide.