Blichmann BrewMometer Thermometer - Weldless, Adjustable Angle
The flavor of your beer is greatly influenced by the boiling temperature of the wort. Keep the wort from boiling over with the help of a reliable thermometer.
In comes The BrewMometer - available in various models. Our weldless bi-metal thermometer is a game-changer. With its three-inch fully sealed faceplate, you can easily adjust it to any position you prefer. Whether it's sideways, upside down or tilted, you can read the temperature from any angle.
What's more, it comes complete with a silicone O-ring, washer, and nut to securely attach the thermometer to your brew kettle. To ensure a tight fit and avoid any leaks or wobbling, we recommend using a sandwich of O-rings when securing it on the pot.
- Stainless Steel (304)
- 3" Tempered Glass Dial Face
- Can be adjusted in any orientation for easy temperature reading
- Hermetically sealed
- Comes with large lettering and fine pointer for accurate temperature reading
- Suggested mash temperature also printed
- -10° to 220°F Range
- Weldless bulkhead fitting for additional strength
- The probe uses a 1/2" UNF connection which requires a 1/2" diameter hole to install
- 2" Probe Length
- 5" Total Length