Ss Brewtech Keg WaSsher
Take the next step in cleaning your Cornelius kegs with this Keg WaSsher from Ss Brewtech.
Clean, rinse and sanitize using this WaSsher without having to remove dip tubes or QD posts.
- Remove the keg's lid and insert the spray ball portion into the interior of the keg.
- Rotate the keg to secure the lip against the silicone base plate.
- Make sure the silicone hose portions are tight in place.
- Secure the lock nut and tighten the entire assembly.
- Using the included ball lock quick disconnects attach them to the gas-in and the liquid-out posts.
- Flip your keg upside down and put the assembly into a standard 5-gallon bucket that contains 2 gallons of cleaning solution.
- Activate the pump.