Ss Brewtech Keg WaSsher
Take your Cornelius keg cleaning to the next level with this Keg WaSsher from Ss Brewtech. With this WaSsher, you can clean, rinse, and sanitize your keg without the need to remove dip tubes or QD (Quick Disconnect) posts. Follow the provided instructions for proper usage, including inserting the spray ball portion into the keg, securing the assembly, and activating the pump.
- Remove the keg's lid and insert the spray ball portion into the interior of the keg.
- Rotate the keg to secure the lip against the silicone base plate.
- Make sure the silicone hose portions are tight in place.
- Secure the lock nut and tighten the entire assembly.
- Using the included ball lock quick disconnects attach them to the gas-in and the liquid-out posts.
- Flip your keg upside down and put the assembly into a standard 5-gallon bucket that contains 2 gallons of cleaning solution.
- Activate the pump.