3 Gallon New Ball Lock Keg (AEB)
Experience the perfect size with the 3 Gallon New Ball Lock Keg (AEB). When a standard 5-gallon keg is more than you need, this keg offers the ultimate build quality in a convenient format.
Designed specifically for smaller batches, it provides an excellent solution for splitting your post-fermentation batches or conducting smaller experimental boils.
With its simplicity, sturdiness, and reliability, this keg delivers everything you'd expect from a standard Cornelius ball lock keg, all in a compact size.
- Stainless Steel (304)
- 1.2mm Thick Walls
- Post thread size is 19/32"
- NSF Approved for beverage use
- ISO 9000
- MAA Approval by Coca Cola
- Manufactured by AEB since 1989 (almost 30 years!)
- Manual pull-ring relief valve that also automatically vents at 130 psi
- Classic single steel carry handle
- Serial numbers on each part with sanitary welds
- 17" Height
- 8 1/2" Diameter
Please note: The keg posts are "clean in place", Removing posts voids the warranty.